- . One canister, shelf, or drawer at a time.
- . Dump it all out, and maybe take the chance to clean the drawer/shelf/canister while you're at it :)
- . Put back the stuff you KNOW you really use. The other stuff sort into sell/give away and throw away piles.
- If you are on the fence with a lot of things, create a “maybe” box. There were some kitchen tools we weren't sure of, so we put them in a grocery sack so they could possibly be saved from donation/selling. These were things like the 4th and 5th spatulas - Kyra does a lot of canning, so maybe she really does need that many, but probably not :P
- ! Don't forget to admire your accomplishments!